Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Farewell, January! And Hello, 15 Months.

Are we really 31 days into 2012 already?  Gracious.  And that means that our little munchkin is a couple days away from the big 1-5.  15 months, that is.  And man, is she living large these days....

...exploring high and low...

...helping with chores...

...organizing cabinets...

...snuggling after baths (although the snuggles have begun to decrease as Ev's independence increases--the very definition of bittersweet, I think)...

...gazing at the moon (I'm not kidding--this girl's new favorite activity is looking for the moon anytime we are outside, no matter what the hour, and then nudging me impatiently until I sing, "I see the moon and the moon sees me....")...

...and even sleeping sometimes.  Ev stopped nursing (of her own accord) a couple weeks ago, and she has seemed (a little) more settled at night, which is an amazing blessing.  Naps are still another story, but we will take what we can get!

Happy 15 months, sweet pea!  We love you so many.  And a very happy February to you, as well, dear friends:)


No comments:

Post a Comment