Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break!

Thank goodness for spring break!  Ev and I have Dave to ourselves for a whole glorious week, and we are LOVING it.  So far, we've had lazy mornings, lots of cuddles, and long hikes in the park across the street....


Overheard in our house yesterday:  "It's not a big deal if she rubs rice cereal in her eyes, is it?"

Also, ants have recently invaded our living space upstairs, and seem to be sneaking in near the door to our outside deck.  Dave has made it his mission to wage war against these creatures, and has spent time the last few days crawling around on his hands and knees looking for ant enemies to crush.  Last night, I'm pretty sure I heard him mutter, "Come to me, leetle ant monsters, mwah-ha-ha."  Love it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog-- I am always checking pics and haven't ever commented, so just wanted you to know how much I love your updates!! She is just precious, and you and Dave are just the best parents...what a lucky little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court, I'm so glad you keep up with us here! Can't wait to meet your little man--I think about him (and you and Taylor) all the time:)

    ReplyDelete